Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Staying Busy!

It's been such a crazy year my blog has suffered greatly! I've barely blogged all season long- but I'm going to try to be better during the games. Every day now there's something else, that ends up taking up wayyy more time than it should. I'm definitely not complaining, I love my life right now, but I am definitely running out of hours every day and just piling things on the to-do list. I had no idea I'd be this busy, answering emails, interviews, and still doing all the things that will allow me to peak at the games- it can get quite busy! We've been in Chula Vista this past week for some R&R but I feel like it's been go-go-go the entire week! Now we're headed to Park City and my schedule's already booked and I haven't even left yet! It's crazy hectic- but I'm going to live in the moment and enjoy it all! I'm going to the show!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment