Friday, February 19, 2010

Body By Milk

In 2002, I was a SAMMY (Scholar Athlete Milk Mustache of the Year) Award winner, and as a result, I appeared in a milk mustache ad in ESPN the Magazine, Sports Illustrated, and USA Today. 8 years later, I'm at the Olympics and in honor of that accomplishment, I was invited to do a live facebook chat with Olympic Gold Medalist Gymnast Shawn Johnson. However, I missed the live facebook chat due to a press conference that ran late, so we shot a little video afterwards. Here is that video!

http://www.akamediainc.com/Client/Milk/ShawnJohnson_Elana.htm

You can also see the video on the Body By Milk facebook fan page.For all you high school seniors out there, don't forget to apply for the SAMMY awards! Applications close March 5!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Elana,
    Congrats on your Bronze! I tried to pull up your milk video burt it's not responding. I noticed that female bobsleaders are in great shape and I wanted to know what type of training regiment you employ.

    ReplyDelete