Thursday, August 5, 2010

Four leaf clovers

Everyday when I'm training (I run every day mind you), I walk by patches and patches of clovers.  Maybe it's just my distraction from the toughness of the workout, but I can't help but look for a four leaf clover.  I like to think I do this because I always want to find the goodness out there- what the four leaf clover stands for- the luck and hope that is carried in a plant that has four leaves instead of three.  The four leaf clover does stand for luck though, and although I am blessed, I still get super excited when I find them.  So I guess for me a four leaf clover not only represents luck and hope, but also happiness- items that we all search for in life.  So what four leaf clovers are you searching for?  What do they represent to you?

No comments:

Post a Comment