Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Celeb status and the BF

So my medal has granted me somewhat of a celebrity status. Like I've said to my mom, it's like I'm a mini-celeb though, people who know who I am really know who I am and get very excited- but then other people have no idea who I am and have ABSOLUTELY no idea- so it's really hit or miss- which is fine- I don't have a problem with it, and I've been enjoying the opportunities I've been given because of this status. Hopefully my status has allowed me to reach other people, I've spoken to many schools and children, even some churches, but I can never be sure if I'm really having an impact- but I'm having fun in the least!

Anyway, back to the topic of this blog, so if you haven't seen it on my facebook or caught it on twitter yet, yes I am in a relationship. Posting this on facebook caused quite a stir- which I didn't think it would- just wanted to use it to profess how I feel about my boyfriend. I also got a lot of questions about him specifically, and tons of questions about us. Don't get me wrong- I don't mind the questions at all, but I do want to preserve the privacy of my boyfriend, which is why I haven't put his name or his picture anywhere. No worries- he's a very special guy and he makes me happy. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment