Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sad Day

I know I haven't updated in a while about how the season is progressing, and I will soon- I promise- but I wanted to at least post the link to this article.  Today, my Olympic teammate, Erin Pac, announced her retirement.  Although we always haven't seen eye to eye, I had so many great moments with her in the sport.  I raced my first world cup, my first world championships, and yes my first Olympics.  Not only has Erin greatly impacted my career as a bobsledder, but she has also greatly impacted me as a person.  I have learned so much about the sport and more importantly, about myself, through being her teammate the past 3 years.  Although life for me in bobsled will continue (I have a race in the morning), I can't help but remember the past on this day.  Thanks for everything Erin.

http://bobsled.teamusa.org/news/2010/11/11/olympic-medalist-erin-pac-retires/39467?ngb_id=23 

No comments:

Post a Comment