Sunday, June 6, 2010

Autograph Requests

Since winning the bronze medal I get quite a few autograph requests. I want to give all my fans and followers a chance to get an autograph. I have been doing several autograph signings here in Douglasville, but many of my fans don't live in Douglasville. If you would like an autograph, please send a self-addressed stamped envelope and something to sign (picture, newspaper clipping, piece of paper, etc). to the following address:

Elana Meyers
USA Bobsled
196 Old Military Road
Lake Placid, NY 12946

Please note: if you do not include a stamped return envelope I will not send you anything back! As I've stated on other blogs, unfortunately I do not get paid and cannot afford stamps to send everyone something back. Also- I do not have pictures to send for general autograph requests, I will sign pictures you send, but again, the printing of pictures cost money- which I do not have at this point. Hopefully someday I will be able to honor all requests by sending you a personal picture from me, but I apologize as I cannot at this time- but you can still get an autograph! Just send me a letter and follow my instructions!

I look forward to hearing from you!

As always, no donations are required for an autograph but greatly appreciated and accepted :)

No comments:

Post a Comment