Friday, June 18, 2010

Advocare and losing 16lbs!

Ok- so in order to compete for bobsled I need to weigh about 170lbs. I am naturally a bigger girl and can put on muscle just by looking at weight- so this is a rather difficult weight for me to reach. I weighed 168lbs when I started high school- so getting down to 170lbs is going to be quite a challenge- but I'm up to it! In order to help me kick start my weight loss, I am going to do the 24 day challenge by Advocare- starting sometime next week as soon as all my products get in. I'm very excited to start the weight loss process and can't wait to see the results. With Advocare, it's quality insured which means I won't test positive for taking their products and they produce results! I'm so excited, but I'm inviting all of you to join me in my weight loss. Here is the website that explains more of the process:

http://web.mac.com/teamadvocare/BigBelief/24_Day_Challenge.html

And this is the website that you can use to purchase products- but as always you can contact me if you need more information or help:

https://www.advocare.com/10064308/Store/default.aspx

Happy Weight loss! I'll be sure to update with my progress!

No comments:

Post a Comment