Thursday, April 8, 2010

AT&T!

I believe in giving a shout out to those who help me- and I would like to give a special shout out to Derrick from AT&T in Douglasville- Derrick- you rock! During the Olympics, my phone bill was ridiculously high! Although I welcome the phone calls and texts and thank everyone for all the support, cell phone service is not cheap and needless to say, my phone bill was outrageous from just those two weeks! AT&T was able to help out, and although they couldn't make all of it disappear, they were able to greatly help me out- which is super awesome because as I've said in previous post- I don't make money bobsledding and the money to pay for the cell phone bill was coming out of the money I need desperately for this upcoming season. I've been an AT&T customer for some time now, and now with their help, I can continue being one...so THANKS AT&T!

No comments:

Post a Comment