Tuesday, June 2, 2009

WCWS

The WCWS has been on the last week or so and is still continuing over the next (hopefully) 2 nights.  Although I've been out of softball for two years now, and haven't even picked up a ball in a while, I can't help myself and find myself addicted to the game and watching every single inning possible!  My training partner, Jamia Jackson (Mia), was even nice enough  do our med ball exercises in the field house by the track so I could watch UGA in the first round.  I've watched as much as I can and I can tell you the games have been super exciting!  Makes me miss playing though...I did love the game and played it for 13 years of my life- I still love the game!  Sometimes I wish I was still playing but I know if I were I wouldn't be doing what I'm doing now- training for the Olympics in bobsled- which I love.  Maybe in the future there will be a way to do both, we'll see, but for now I'm a relegated to the duties of a fan...in which case I say GO GATORS!!!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment