Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WHOA...It's been a WHILE

It's been so long since I've blogged!  So much has happened- well I suppose a lot can happen in a year lol.  I'm now engaged, a two time World Championship medalist, and a silver medalist on the Olympic track- and that's just a small update of all that's happened!  With my blog for espnW and my increased tweeting (I'm addicted), I'm not sure there's much to leave for this blog anymore.  So I've decided to change things up a little bit.  This blog won't be used to update you on what's going on with me, but rather a forum for me to write on various topics that I don't get to write about in other instances.  Hopefully you'll find some of it funny and you'll find others intriguing and good reading.  Let me know what you'd like to hear about also, because I can blog a Q&A session.  At any rate, I enjoy blogging and I enjoy writing, so it's about high time I get back to it!  So I'm not going to blog all the things you can already find on the internet- the press stories- but hopefully topics you'll find interesting.

If there's anything you want me to comment on, let me know!

I'm back!
Celebrating my engagement with the girls
Photo by Charlie Booker

No comments:

Post a Comment